Monday, July 21, 2014

The Sinner's Guide to Natural Family Planning


Last summer Mark, knowing that I enjoy this sort of thing, suggested that I check out the blog of this woman living in Maine who had nine kids. He said that she was a good writer and that I would really like her blog. I was a bit skeptical, but I gave it a chance. And I was glad I did. The blogger's name is Simcha Fisher, and she is HILARIOUS. I do not agree with everything she writes, but when she is on, she is ON!

And now she has written a book: The Sinner's Guide to Natural Family Planning. I first heard about this last fall, and Mark and I pre-ordered a copy as our mutual Christmas present. However, we both got a bit backlogged in our reading, and we haven't read it....yet. So now I am thinking that I would read it and share my thoughts on it with you. Because even if you don't use NFP, or even agree with its principles, I am certain there will be some nugget of wisdom for you to take away. So, again, if you have the chance, check it out-- and maybe read it along with me. At the very least, click on the Amazon link below and see what it's all about!

http://www.amazon.com/Sinners-Guide-Natural-Family-Planning/dp/1612787878/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405991177&sr=8-1&keywords=the+sinners+guide+to+natural+family+planning

Happy Reading!

No comments: